Honoring the death of Queen Elizabeth II last week, we have arranged the British National Anthem, God Save the Queen, thinking of those of you teaching in the UK, or elsewhere and having British students! It's been arranged for flexible and mixed-ability Violin Ensemble, that means it works as a Violin Duo, Trio, Quartet and up to 5 violins, and it can be played by beginners and more advanced students all together.
- Violin 4: Open strings only
- Violin 3: Accompaniment (with chords to add guitar or piano accompaniment if desired)
- Violin 2: Harmony for the main theme
- Violin 1a: Main theme (with solfa, for singing or musicianship activities)
- Violin 1b: Main theme, one octave higher to be played in third position
God Save the Queen for Violin Ensemble.pdf
Download in the link above, previews below. I hope you find this helpful!